This presentation on slideshare from Brazil, [muito bem feito] looks at what is so special about social media. Interesting to see how we and our social media participation are seen from other cultures’ view point. In fact they point out that companies still “don’t get it” and need to understand that social media is there for:
- 1. PR
- 2. Customer Service
- 3. Loyalty Building
- 4. Collaboration
- 5. Networking
- 6. Thought Leadership
- C7. lient Acquisition
For companies or professional groups who have not woken up to the fact that social media – in some shape or form – are here to stay, this is a great presentation showing how to look at social media and its effects on business.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Social media isn’t just for marketers (mikemoran.com)
- How Social Media is Transforming Customer Service and the Customer Experience (slideshare.net)
- Tony Hsieh, CEO of @Zappos: Live Interview on #MashChat at 4:00PM PT (mashable.com)
- Jeffrey Levy: Social Media: Some Resources and A Challenge (cnewmark.com)
- SlideShare beats YouTube for name searches (slideshare.net)
Comments are closed.